Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Don't take it personally!

Don't take it personally...I'll say it one more time, "don't take it personally." Anyhoo, I have created this blog because..."I once was lost in blog, but nathanandroy took me in, and then a little light from broadband hit my computer oooo, ooo. But then that blog was deleted, by nathanandroy the hobos, so I was once again lost in blog." But now I have found that a blog is a handy thing to have when you need to release at 11:48 pm. Ok, so I already knew that, so what are YOU gonna do about it foo'? You think you can take on this homefry? Huh? Well, maybe you could steroid junkie. I don't touch the stough, I mean stuff. I'm tough. So, this blog has already been begun as random. Shall I finnish random? No I'm not finnish, now shut up, I'm trying to wind this post up. I shall end this post with........................................Green apple doctor pepper at sonic it's really good no foolin'

6 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

yay for tyler getting a new blog. lets hope this one is a little more interesting than the last one...

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Cimmanim said...

ditto what andrew said...i love the new words you put to "just a little talk with Jesus". they just have so much MEANING! ;-D(i know i shouldn't be putting our inside jokes on here but this was too good of an opportunity to miss!)

:-D

and i hope you'll be happy to know that i don't take it personally.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger monolog said...

Hip Hip...
I excpect greater things from thee on this one T-Poe!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band said...

Ok guys, look, the blog that was a sham was a while back, a long while back. I did much better on the S.T.O.P., so stop acting like ESPN on D-Wash. I mean ya'll are like, "You'll remember that time last season when he wouldn't ever post on his blog, let's see how he does this time".

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Dodger of Sheep said...

So, you decided to man up and challenge me in the blog realm? You must know that there is just now way your blog will ever measure up to the popularity, wittiness, and charm that is TOO MUCH FREE TIME. Give it up sonny Jim.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

it does have so much meaning, brown eyed girl! :) hehe! So, yeah T-Poe...let's try to post on this go round! (not that I can say much! ;) I think I'm a bloggin hypocrite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home