Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here you go queen.

October 23, 1821 Hong Kong

Today I must congratulate myself, for I have had great serendipity! As I was walking the streets trying to find a jewel merchant who would take my ring, I happened upon a strange looking alley. At first appearance, it would seem like any other old alley way, but as I was tying my shoe (blast these french shoes, they never stay tied even if you double-knot them) I noticed a door toward the back which had the strange marking of a monkey on its surface. Many shops have monkeys carved on their doors and other articles, but not of one eating the sun! Once I had stared at it a great while, I began to walk cautiously into the alley towards the door. There seemed to be no one about, but I still had an uneasy feeling. As I reached the door, I was so uneasy that drops of prespiration began to slide down my face. All at once...

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT TIME THE QUEEN DECIDES TO DO THIS AGAIN

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

BANANA SPLIT!!!


this is fun.

(I didn't know your wife made pie.)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Cimmanim said...

i didn't even know he HAD a wife....

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band said...

*guilty*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home