Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Smoke?

Well guys, I'm eighteen now. It was on the 29th of July (this post is late I know) and we had a little shindig of sorts, and then I spent the night at my cousin Aaron's house and did some really fun stuff ;) After so doing, we went to Bay Springs Lake and did some serious water skiing and tubing. It was super fun, except for the fact that it started raining torrents and making this lake seem like the ocean. But it was ok, since Aaron and I had just skiied for thirty minutes straight; we were pretty worn out. So that is what consisted of my birthday actions, but it isn't over yet. Because, I was thinking that now I need to do something with my church bro's, and I've got a new idea for what we could do. Tell me what you think. What do y'all say to going to Liberty Land?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home